New Balance 2002r Driftwood
- The New Balance 2002R casual shoes draw on the upper design from the popular MR2002 model, combining it with elements that call back to the running style of the 2000s. The upper is made from durable suede and lightweight mesh for a balanced feel. Designed for all-day comfort, these mule-style sneakers offer impact-absorbing midsoles, cushioned heels and plenty of arch support.
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- Suede and mesh upper
- Stability Web outsole technology provides added arch support
- N-ergy outsole provides superior shock absorption
- ABZORB SBS heel cushioning delivers additional stability and comfort
- Adjustable lace closure for a customized fit