New Balance 580 Timber Wolf
580 Timber Wolf
- New Balance’s 580 is one of the most influential models in sneaker history. Originally a regional release, the trail-inspired, Rollbar equipped 580 began to turn heads as a fixture on the trendsetting streets of Harajuku. When it served as the canvas for some of the first-ever collaborative releases, the 580 became legendary. The newly reissued 580 brings an icon back to life. The modernized look of a slimmed down toe and reduced collar height is combined with construction that comes as close to a one-to-one recreation of the OG materials, compounds, and features as humanly possible.
- Japanese street-style influence
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- C-CAP midsole cushioning delivers durable support
- ROLLBAR stability post system helps control rear-foot movement for enhanced support
- 580 logo tongue label