LRG Heritage Friday the 47th Hoodie - 2007 OG Specs "Red"
Lifted Research Group "Heritage"
Friday the 47th Hoodie - 2007 OG Specs
- Fully removable snap off Jason inspired mask – constructed from fleece fabric with an exterior white plaster-sol print, cut holes and darts to create the mask detail and shape.
- Eye holes with a mesh layer.
- Inside hood blood splatter print detail.
- Front appliqued chainsaw with embroidery stitch to create art detail and branding. Tonal zig zag stitch applied around the boarder of the chainsaw art.
- Custom left chest gold metal rivet with LRG tree logo and two chainsaw silhouettes.
- LRG custom woven labels and front right hem, back neck label, and back neck tape.
LRG first released the “Friday the 47th” hoodie in 2007. Drawing inspiration from classic Slasher Film Villains: Jason Vorhees, Freddy Kruger, and Leatherface, it was the much-hyped follow-up to the “Dead Serious” Hoody of 2006. LRG has gone back into the archives, working with the original manufacturer and utilizing the original design cads to re-release this grail.